Welcome To Your Website
SAVE THE DATE: 15th EAFE Meeting 2018
Location: Munich (Germany), Botanical Garden
Date: 25th to 28th of April 2018
We're happy to be able to announce that the registration website for the EAFE 2018 is now online: https://eafe-2018.sciencesconf.org/.
Dear EAFE members and Munich visitors,
the EAFE meeting 2018 in Munich is coming closer and so is the deadline for reduced registration fee and abstract submission! Please keep in mind that the reduced early bird registration fee can be conceded only for registrations completed until 2nd March 2018 (incl. money transfer).
Furthermore, 2nd March is the final date for the submission of abstracts for presentations, too!
A few notes for presenters:
- Poster presentations: The size of your poster should not exceed DIN A0 (ca. 119 x 84 cm)
- Oral presentations: Your presentation should be no longer than 15 minutes (10 minutes talk + 5 minutes discussion).
Don’t wait too long and visit our conference websitehttps://eafe-2018.sciencesconf.org/for registration. We still have capacities for many posters and talks!
See you soon in Munich
Jan & Frank
New Forensic Entomology papers
- Ody, H., Bulling, M.T., Barnes, K.M. (2017) Effects of environmental temperature on oviposition behavior in three blow fly species of forensic importance. Forensic Science International. 275: 138-143
- Crooks, E.R., Bulling, M.T., Barnes, K.M. (2016) Microbial effects on the development of forensically important blow fly species. Forensic Science International. 266: 185-190
- Barnes, K.M., Grace, K.A., Bulling, M.T. (2015) Nocturnal oviposition behavior of forensically-important Diptera in Central England. Journal of Forensic Sciences. 60(6): 1601-1605
EAFE elections 2018
Dear EAFE members
Ninth edition of forensically important Diptera identification workshop will be held in Toruñ, 11-15 September 2017. Registration is open.
Deadline for registration : 31 May 2017